EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:13:45 -0800
It is so thoughtful of you, Roxana to post this information. You've made
a great difference to the EPS in a very short time by creating focus and
action and, as the true Vorticist that you are, moving our shared
interest in Pound back into the vortex of our busy lives.
Best wishes for the New Year and to all attending the MLA session,
Margaret Fisher and Bob Hughes