EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joe Ahearn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 22:27:20 -0600
While we're on this crank-of-the-month thread: does anyone have any info on
Pound's relationship to American neo-fascist groups while he was in St
Elizabeth's? That is, how actively was he involved with American fascist
groups? I recently ran across (and bought of course) a copy of a book by
Pound called Impact, published by the infamous Regnery Press. I notice that
one of the publishing credits is for Aryan Times, or some such. Which
observation leads me to my question. The book, by the way, is a first in
great shape, and I paid $3 for it. (I would have preferred any number of
other Pound firsts, but it was a medium-good find.)

Best,
Joe Ahearn
Rancho Loco Press
Dallas