EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Richard Read <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:45:13 -0800
A malodorous question for the list. Can anyone remember where Wyndham Lewis
describes a character in a tight suit breaking wind which bubbles up his
back and explodes out of his collar? I thought it might be Kreisler in TARR
but a search has not found it so now I'm wondering if THE WILD BODY is the
source.

With thanks,

Richard Read

Dr Richard Read                            Email [log in to unmask]
Senior Lecturer
School of Architecture and Fine Arts
The University of Western Australia
Nedlands WA 6009                        Tel +61 8 9380 2140
Australia                               Fax 8 9380 1082