EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sarah Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 May 1998 21:04:20 +0100
Hello all,
Can anyone tell me if this is a figment of an overheated brain or a fact:
more than one person has told me recently of a new, improved edition of
Pound's Selected Letters, just published or just about to be, and yet I've
seen no actual evidence of its existence. Is such a work in preparation, or
is this just one of those rumours that goes around?
Sarah
*  What hast thou, O my soul, with paradise;     *
*  Will we not rather, when our freedom's won,   *
*  Get us to some clear place wherin the sun     *
*  Lets drift in on us through the olive leaves  *
*  A liquid glory?                               *