EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:28:05 -0800
8bit
From:
Dear Demetres,
"The place of Pound's Music in his oeuvre," or similar, please.
First thing to come to mind. David Moody has been giving a lot of
thought to this topic, as have we.
This would be so much better at MLA than ALA. At the ALA conference in
SF a few years ago, the 8 AM panel had 3 or 4 people attending. It was a
shame because Tim's presentation was brilliant.
At any rate, with this short notice, I'll stay cryptic and hope for the
best.
Sincerely,
Margaret