EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:16:31 -0400
Dear Poundians,

This is just a short reminder for our participation in the Louisville conference: on October 1st we
have the deadline for submissions. Our panel has begun to take shape so please use these sunny
days to submit abstracts for consideration.

I include in this posting the submission guidelines for your convenience – you can also find them in
my first bulletin and on the conference website:

Send a 300 word abstract and cover sheet to [log in to unmask] to participate in this first
session we organise for the Louisville conference as a society.

The cover sheet should include:
◦	Name (as it will appear in the program)
◦	Address (preferably home address)
◦	E-mail address (necessary to confirm your acceptance)
◦	Telephone number
◦	Academic affiliation (if applicable)
◦	Title of paper/work (as it will appear in the program)
◦	National origin/genre of work discussed (please be specific)
◦	Personal biographical note (100-150 words)

All the very best to you all,
Roxana