EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 03:57:26 +0000
Sender: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

Sorry to burden the list with such a mundane concern, but: can anyone who's attending the EPIC in Brunnenburg tell me why Trenitalia keeps telling me there are no trains between Venice and Merano on Tues. 7/7 or between Merano and Milan on Sun. 7/12 or Mon. 7/13? "No travel solution found" is the message I keep getting. I'm totally stymied. Looking forward to the conference if I can get there!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alan Golding