EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 13:31:44 -0500
        Thanks to all who responded with good suggestions. It's not my
list, but perhaps Burton Hatlen will find an easy way to repost the
instructions from time to time.

        Pigritude I might be able to use sometime--that's a good one.

        One particular pleasure of the Pound conference at Brunnenberg was
hearing how quickly and wittily Mary de Rachewiltz could summon up an
appropriate line from the Cantos for any eventuality. Perhaps these from
Canto 77:

        And this day Abner lifted a shovel....
                instead of watchin' it to see if it would
                 take action