EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:07:19 +0000
So you think you'd gather your strength to come to that event?
Entre nous, if the presentations are good, I'd very much like to edit
a volume TSE-EP. I haven't yet broached the topic with Michael Coyle,
but I personally see very little against it.

I'll put you on my list, yes?
Cheers,

Quoting robert stark <[log in to unmask]> on Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:28:05 +0000:

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.