EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 21:01:19 +0000
Dear Poundians,

We have now returned for the MLA Convention in Chicago and it is time
to let you know about the winner of the EPS book prize.

We are delighted to announce that the prize was awarded to David Ten
Eyck for his book, Ezra Pound's Adams Cantos. There was a broad
agreement among committee members and peer reviewers that David's book
was to be our choice.

I have written to David to let him know. We'll announce it on Facebook
as well and on the various mailing lists of modernist studies.

I would also like to invite scholars to review David's book for the
newsletter. Please write to me if you'd like to do that. It is
important for us to be familiar with his argument since his study will
be foundational for the future research on the difficult beauty of
these cantos.

All the best and a very happy new year,
Roxana

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.