EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:56:04 EDT
In a message dated 08/11/2000 2:08:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 >it's gotten to the point where almost every
 >message posted to this list is in response to one of your messages
 >attacking Pound.

 Are you complaining about me, or about yourself?  You are one of the people
 who is responding to me.  You are choosing to respond.  How am I to blame
 for that?

in light of the actual history of the list for the past few months, your
remarks only confirm the objections that are being lodged against you, and
shows yet again your penchant for disingenuous and distorted argumentation.

jb...