EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:31:35 +0000
Dear Jennifer and Andy,

I'm not sure I'll be able to produce another logo but I am certain
that some talented Poundians out there might.
Let's consider my effort a temporary solution until a better one can
be found. Would some of the people on listserv help the society by
producing a good logo?

Even if several alternatives are produced independently, choosing
among them would not be difficult. Let us say... end of the year?

I am thinking of producing some sort of certificate for the awards, we
would need a logo for it, early January. Then further we would need a
logo for a newsletter, which I have been plotting for some time. That
would be a bit later on.

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.