EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:36:25 -0500
From: Alphaville Books <[log in to unmask]>
Actually, Nielson in a letter I believe we reproduce Tolson does discuss
out pounding Pound as well as upending Eliot.

Yes, Library of Congress. Sorry, we bounce between both doing that lefty
thing we do.

Neither of these issues address the deeper question of why the academic
Poundians don't have more of an ear for poets that adopt his tenets.