EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:10:24 +0000
From:
Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Poundians,

If you'd like the EPS to organise a panel at the Vorticism conference
(24-25 July, Bath Spa) let me know.

Apart from everything else they intend to show the Enemy on stage.
That must be something! In any case, it won't come our way again any
time soon.

Please send me your abstracts until March 24 - it's a bit ahead of the
final deadline so that I can organise.

With all my best,
Roxana

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.