EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:36:54 +0100
7bit
From:
Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you for this link Joshua, we'll publish a memorial of Walton
Litz in the next issue of the society magazine. If you'd like to write
a homage just get in touch with me at [log in to unmask] or with
Justin Kishbaugh at [log in to unmask]
Best and thanks again,

Quoting Joshua Kotin <[log in to unmask]> on Tue, 10 Jun 2014
14:39:54 +0200:

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.