ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Pamela Goucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:25:52 -0400
Reminder to schools with Technology Plans expiring this year.

School Technology Plans for 2011-2014 are due the end of this month.  If there are problems for your district with this deadline, please let me know.  A couple districts have emailed me regarding a need to extend because of District School Board meeting dates and similar issues.

Requirements for this year remain the same as per guidelines on the State website:  http://www.maine.gov/education/edletrs/2003/ilet/ilet07.htm

·      Reminder:  Please make sure that your plan includes a list of the schools included in your district.

·      Additional reminder for Priority 2 schools and districts:  A new requirement specifies a creation date on the document. That creation date must be BEFORE the Form 470 date.

Completed plans should be:
emailed as an attachment to [log in to unmask]
OR posted on your website with the URL sent to my email.
OR mailed to:
Pamela Goucher
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333

Pamela Goucher
Interim School Library/Technology Planning Coordinator & E-Rate Coordinator
Maine Dept. of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0023
207-624-6897