ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Amanda Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:33:56 -0500
Good afternoon!

I’m writing to share two notes regarding the 16th Annual MLTI Student Conference! We also just sent this to all middle and high school principals via cards – look for them in your school mail delivered by USPS.

1.	Presentation proposal deadline extended to March 15th! We’re still looking for a few more educator and/or student teams to present at the conference and hope that you’ll consider presenting or supporting a group from your school as they develop a 1-hour presentation! The goal this year is to celebrate as many wonderful learning experiences as possible and we believe this conference is a great place to showcase students learning and creating with technology! Here’s the link to more information: https://mainedoenews.net/2019/01/23/call-for-student-and-educator-team-proposals-mlti-student-conference/
2.	All schools invited to attend! A number of folks have asked if students need to have an MLTI device to attend the conference. The answer is ‘no’ – students can bring any device they would like with them to the conference and we look forward to including more students than ever this year! Prior to the event, chaperones should consult the device requirement list as they help students choose sessions.

For answers to questions or more information, please reach out to Amanda Nguyen ([log in to unmask])

Best,
Amanda