ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Nadene Mathes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:17:23 -0500
i think it would a lot more interesting to use the keyboarding game sites
than to sit and type letters over and over. here's a site my first graders
love:  http://www.bigbrownbear.co.uk/keyboard/index.htm

i do agree that everyone needs to learn to keyboard well. if we start in
the primary grades it helps with letter recognition and alphabet skills
too.

nadene mathes
first grade
atwood primary
207-465-3411
our moodle: http://portal.rsu18.org/ga/
our blog: http://classroomfamily105.blogspot.com/

knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to
put it in a fruit salad.