ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Crystal Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:00:15 -0400
Registration:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/moodle_admin

Moodle Administrator Workshop - Free to ACTEM Members, 25 students, max.
3 people max per district (will waitlist extra registrations.)  Lunch
included too!

Instructor: Sharon Betts

Date: May 4, 2011

Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Location: Cross Building, Augusta - Distance Learning Room - 103

Course Description: Moodle can be a powerful tool for supporting
face-to-face classes (blended learning) as well as the vehicle for online
courses. It is a step on the way for many teachers from the brick and
mortar classroom to the world of 2.0 teaching.

We will go through all the administrative functions for a Moodle 2.0 site
with lots of hands on-practice.

What you need - access to a Moodle installation with administrator rights.
We will not be installing the software on this day.

If you do not have an available installation, try one of these packages:
Windows: http://download.moodle.org/windows
Documentation:
http://docs.moodle.org/en/Complete_install_packages_for_Windows

MAC OSX: http://download.moodle.org/macosx/