ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Allison Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 09:08:23 -0400
Sounds interesting, will keep an eye out for more info.

Quoting "Michael Richards" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Last year at ISTE I was talking with Deb White and Crystal Priest about the
> idea of starting up a book group study within ACTEM.  Now I putting words
> into action.  I want to start a book study group for the ACTEM Tech
> Integrators listserv.  I was thinking once we settle on a book over the
> summer (with a schedule) people could chirp in with thoughts, summaries, and
> impressions from each chapter/section.  I have lots of ideas for books but I
> welcome any suggestions from people.
>
> Is anyone up for a book group?
>
> Michael Richards
> Wells Ogunquit CSD
>
> ACTEM VP

Allison Willard
Jonesport-Beals High School

Confidential:
The contents of this transmission are confidential and are intended for the
person or persons named above.  Any unauthorized use of the information
contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission
mistakenly, please notify the sender immediately at [log in to unmask],
and destroy the pages which you have received.  Thank you