ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dorothy Small <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:33:10 +0000
This looks great. I am forwarding it to some SAHS Science Teachers. Hopefully someone will take it on.

Dorothy Small
SAHS Technology Integrationist
Skowhegan Area High School
61 Academy Circle
Skowhegan, ME 04976
School (207) 474-5511 X5317
FAX (207) 474-0111
Cell (207) 399-0381
(VideoConference) [log in to unmask]

From: Jim Burke <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:45:38 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Online Earth Science Textbook

http://earthscienceinmaine.wikispaces.com/7.+Earthquakes
The Earth Science in Maine Online Textbook is coming together quickly. Check out the chapter on earthquakes to get a feeling for the concept. Note the Maine earthquake resources being integrated within. A few videos have been embedded as well. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Anyone else like to take a chapter to add resources?  We'll add a list of contributors to the front page.
Additions to the FlexBook original will initially be in the chapter introductions with the following categories:

Maine Connections
Lesson Plans
More Resources
Videos (linked and embedded)

Any interest in taking a chapter on?

http://earthscienceinmaine.wikispaces.com/7.+Earthquakes

207-674-2006

Western Maine Learning - Online Home Office
http://sites.google.com/site/westernmainelearning/Home

Learning in America Resources Wiki
http://learninginamerica.wikispaces.com/