EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:13:37 EST
In a message dated 11/17/99 4:53:21 AM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< It was my
 first look at poetry since I was forced to read Shakespeare in ninth grade --
 way too dense for a walking hormone. >>

I am primarily a Poundian sitting on the sidelines observing all of the
interesting (and otherwise) discussions about my favorite poet, but really
can relate to the above quote and can appreciate the humor and truth of the
adverse effects of one Willie Shake on "a walking hormone."  coitus
interruptus

--Bob Bowen