ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jim Leinart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:37:00 EST
Thanks to Wayne Smith for the web links to Black Bears hockey.  I'm a new
member to this forum and an avid fan of Maine.  I live in Ohio so the news
coverage is slim or none on the Black Bears.

I traveled to Ohio State to see Maine play an exciting game and beat Ohio
State on 10/29/99.  Yeats played a tremendous game against the fired up
Buckeyes as well as the other players.

I was able to meet the team members at breakfast the following day.  To those
who don't know this, they are a class act.  They make me proud to be the #1
fan of the Black Bear's in Ohio.
Jim L.