From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:54:03 -0500
Preliminary info on some aspects of Nebraska-Omaha's schedule for next year
straight from Mike Kemp himself.

CCHA Cluster (2 home and 2 away):
Fairbanks - Travel partner
Bowling Green
Michigan

Non Conference:
Quinniapac - end of the year
Holiday Tourny - @ Huntsville (also Mass-Lowell, Union)
Merrimack - Thanksgiving Break
working on a long term series of home and home with Mankato.
Also working on a pre-season tournament.

Gonna be nice to see the Wolverines in Omaha, and looks like UNO will have a
home game over Thanksgiving break so if I'm away at college for the rest of
em I'll still be able to catch that one. I know alot of UNO fans will be
happy to see BGSU in Omaha for the 3rd straight year. Not sure how much is
set in stone, I know UNO tried to get with Merrimack this year, so that ones
probably set for next year.
      Ben Flickinger
E-Mail:    [log in to unmask]
To all the CCHA teams, UNO welcomes you to the Bullpen. Now get ready to lose.
Everyone can have a bad century or two. Cubbies are gonna rule the 21st Century.
QOTW: "That's so when I forget how to spell my name, I can still find my
#%@# clothes." (Stu Grimson, on why he keeps a photo of himself on his locker)