From:
Larry Winer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:54:59 EST
In a message dated 11/9/99 12:12:55 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I really don't know what you mean here (and I'm not sure I want to.  I
 said Canada is not the US, thank God for that so apparently we agree on
 that point.  And there are plenty of people who pull for teams not in
 their own country.  I also hold stock and root for Tottenham Hotspur which
 is in London, UK.  You really are exhibit A of the ugly American.

 Don't bother replying, you're a lost cause, and probably I am to you as
 well.

Arthur- you can call me anything you want as long as it includes the word
American. I thank G-d everyday that my anscestors escaped persecution in
Europe (& soccer) to come to the USA.
By the way I do want to compliment Canada-  as I understand it from our
colleagues on-line that in exchange for your emigration to Canada- Ottawa
sent us 2 used puck bags. (guess we got the better of that one!)
viva Quebec liberte- free Quebec!