EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:57:21 -0500
Bob,
Are you saying that the debate is staged so as to suppress discussion of any meritorious aspects of fascist ideologies and agendas? That the way the questions themselves are framed amounts to a tacit suppression of pro-Fascist opinion because Fascism(s) is/are perceived to be inseparable from tryannical oppression of dissent and race hatred? That some subjects have been banned from the stage, and that others are allowed on stage only if they appear in villain's garb?
Tim Romano

----- Original Message ----- From: bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>