EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:40:50 -0800
Greetingz--

bob scheetz wrote:

>       in the fog-o-battle of historical existence
> it seems a great pt just to preserve
> even a shred of the standard of meaning,
> ...and fer attempting a stand gainst nihilism
> ...it do seem like ep,
> albeit with maybe the order of the cabellero de la mancha,
> otta be decorated, eh?

Lucidity is not a prized trait in these times-- neither was it popular during
the "allied" wartime "effort" circa 1940ish.

A small decoration is hardly much to ask for "the voice in the
wilderness"....(my apologies to San Juan Baptista !)

but....Would Ez have worn the ribbon  ?

http://205.252.89.138/
BK
http://home.earthlink.net/~bjking/