ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
illibuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:22:14 -0400
I've been listening to the game on wmeb   www.webradio.com/wmeb

Wait a few minutes for the connection.  When I went to the page, it fwded me
to the Maine game, and a few  minutes later, the game started playing.
There really isn't anything on the webapge that tells you that it is playing
the game, but it says it's WMEB's page.  Don't take the link to the Maine
page.  There's a box in the top left hand corner with image of a speaker
which tells you when the connection is playing.  Make sure it doesn't have a
line through it (mute).

Good luck!