ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Zolt, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:10:48 -0400
STEVE is also mentioned in the Cheers/Jeers section on The Hockey News as
follows;
October 8, 1999
CHEERS
Lightning aims to please fans
1. Lightning strikes Tampa Bay offers fans money back if they're not entertained
by home opener.
2. She's a winner Charline Labonte, first female to start a major junior game,
leads Acadie-Bathurst to victory.
3. Mike Keane Dallas winger wins appeal to have teammate Brent Severyn's name
engraved on Stanley Cup.
4. Oh brother Look out, now Steve Kariya (superstar Paul's kid brother) is
making waves with Vancouver.
5. How 'bout those Thrashers? It's only pre-season, but first-year Atlanta opens
2-1-1.