EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:53:34 -0400
At 3:09 PM +0100 9/13/99, Sarah Graham wrote:
> [...]

Dear Sarah Graham,
        I had intended to answer the original question, because the writer
has a memory problem. A visit to the archive will confirm many memorable
contributions by women scholars in the past "year or so," including Chantal
Bizzini of Paris and Patricia Cockram of New York. We used to hear from
Anita George, New Haven, as well as Ellen Stauder of Oregon. But naming
names seems always a feeble defense, and your broader point seems correct.
Please bring your friends. As with most lists I've been on, the daily
traffic represents a small percentage of the membership. Best Regards,
Sylvester Pollet