EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:33:34 -0400
This looks like a very exciting book. The review is by Eric Selland, and
can be found at the address below. Here is  the first paragraph-- the full
text is about three pages long. Thanks to Julie Johnson, who posted the
review on the Poetics List. Sylvester

The review can be found at Duration Press on-line: