ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:33:19 -0500
Hi Folks!

I hope you're all enjoying this hot summer weather. It won't be long
before we are watch the Maine Black Bears take to the ice to defend
their 1999 NCAA Division I National Championship.

I have added a page to the official UMaine hockey web site about the
recent NHL Free Agent Entry Draft. It is a quick reference on how the
players at UMaine did in the draft.

Don't forget! The 1999 UMaine Alumni hockey game will be played at the
Alfond Arena on July 18. Make your plans now to attend!

Enjoy!