From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:02:49 -0400
Folks,

Believe me when I say the situation at USCHO is VERY frustrating to us too.

Please bear with us, it will be rectified soon.

We have seen a tremendous rise in usage in the past year. In addition, the
creation of additional features has created added strain on the server.  We
anticipated this to some degree, and had hoped to have a new server in place by
the start of the season.  Unfortunately, for various reasons, that did not
happen.

We are very close to having the new server in place. We are hoping it will be
next weekend, or sometime very shortly thereafter.

In the mean time, we understand your frustration, and are wracking our brains
trying to come up with temporary solutions.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Adam Wodon
USCHO News Editor