From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 07:22:38 -0700
Vicki-

As someone else who would also like to read the factual information you
keep referring to, would you please site a bibliography of the articles
included in your postings.

Most of us on the list have access to Medical libraries at Universities
and could then go and look up the articles for ourselves.
Thanks

-Carol