From:
"Cutler, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cutler, Ken
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:46:42 -0500
Vicki, you are absolutely correct--the sense of community, the support of HS
hockey is all there.  And dynasties do come and go.  Unfortunately city
hockey is down for all the demographic reasons affecting city schools
throughout the country.  Plus, the high cost of ice hockey as compared to
other sports hurts.  I don't see it coming back anytime soon.