Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 00:01:39 -0400
The Michigan Daily spoke with Mel tonight. He hasn't been offered anything
as of yet. And for the record, he isn't "trying" to get a new job. But of
course, if someone came calling, he'll lend his ear to an offer.

In my opinion, I don't feel that he will take any job. In the next five or
so years, Berenson will step down and support Mel for head coach.

Pearson is just waiting ... patiently

You can read the Daily's article after 4 a.m. on the web.
------
Mark Anthony Francescutti
Michigan Hockey Writer/Night Editor
The Michigan Daily-http://www.michigandaily.com