Sender:
From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 1994 16:27:36 -0500
For those in the Boston area:

Last night channel 7 not only showed highlights of the BU/BC game from NESN,
but also showed highlights of the Harvard/UVM game AND A SCOREBOARD listing
that Lowell beat Merrimack and Northeastern beat UNH.

Yes, a scoreboard on the local college hockey!

I will check it again tonight and, if they do, I will call them up and thank
them, encouraging them to show a scoreboard regularly.

If they do, the rest of you fellow hockey people in the Boston area may want
to support them.

signed,
Hopeful

Tony  BU'92'93