Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1993 13:24:46 EST
Sender:
From:
Mike Sheridan <[log in to unmask]>
Does anyone have any information about Princeton or Yale?
I am going to see both of these teams this weekend as they come into
Meehan Auditorium to take on the Brown Bears.  Can't wait to see
Andy Weidenbach on Saturday (Yale forward from MI). 8O)

Thanks for anything!

          Mike
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
DOS     = Dead Operating System    |   DOS is Dead,
Windows = Windoze                  |   Windoze shall never awaken,
N/T     = Nice Try                 |   Nice Try though:
Solaris = Slow-aris                |   Slow as an abbacus,
OS/2    = Our Saviour is 2         |   WPS: Where Productivity Starts.
[log in to unmask]         |   Michael Sheridan
[log in to unmask]                 |   95 Benevolent St.
[log in to unmask]              |   Providence, RI  02906
[log in to unmask]              |   (401) 351-9721