Sender:
From:
"ACAD2A::ASSLK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1993 23:48:41 -0900
The Seawolves can now claim a five game winning streak with one more
regular season game tomorrow night....

Another interesting point....UAA's Cotton Gore, who hadn't scored a goal
the entire season until playing UAF in Fairbanks, has now scored in five
consecutive games since then....

Got to run...am leaving on vacation tomorrow morning at 5am, and I haven't
packed yet!  Good luck to the Seawolves tomorrow and against
Duluth next weekend!!!!!!!!!   And actually...since I will be switching
schools next fall, I suppose this is my last post for thw Wolves....gee..it
is a glamorous one, isn't it...heheh

Shane Kingry
University of Alaska - Anchorage Seawovles