Sender:
From:
"Heather M. Neely" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1992 14:05:37 EDT
Hi everyone!

Dialing up through Mike's account at Merrimack...just thought I
would log in and post a note to say hello and thanks for all your messages of
congratulations.  Things have been going well for me at work (I manage a Mail
Boxes Etc. in the Syracuse suburb of Dewitt), and obviously things with Mike
and I have been WONDERFUL...*big smile*  I really miss my net access, and being
able to keep up with what's going on with the list...hoping something will work
out VERY soon...

To those of you who sent Mike messages of congratulations, thanks so much, that
was really sweet of you...he relayed them to me as he received them...

I'll be heading up to Plattsburgh the first weekend in November for the Cardinal
Hockey Classic which will open Plattsburgh's season...we had two road trips
before the Classic last year...and as most of you know, that is when we, the
members of the 1991-1992 Plattsburgh State hockey team will be presented with
our National Championship rings (Triple Crown-SUNYAC, ECAC, NCAA)...I'll be
posting from Plattsburgh that weekend to let you all know how that went.  I'm
sure that Mike will also have plenty to say about that weekend as well...you
know how he gets...*grin*

I am really looking forward to attending the NCAA Championship in Milwaukee in
April...and of course putting faces to all these names that frequent the list...
*smile*  I understand it was quite a hockey-l gathering this past year...*grin*

Anyway, now Mike is busting on me about being verbose...like he has ANY
right to tell ME that I'M being verbose...*big grin* *laugh*

It was great to finally be able to post to the list and say hi to everyone...
I hope to be back again soon, maybe with the Plattsburgh schedule....

Take care all!

Heather "No, Mike and I are not getting married at Center Ice in the Volpe
Complex" Neely

*grin*  *wave bye bye*

---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   mikem@{beanpot,bubba}.ma30.bull.com
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)