Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:38:50 -0400
7bit
From:
MacKinnons <[log in to unmask]>
Mary Beth and I want to make sure everyone got their accommodations and
tickets set for DC.  If anyone got shut out of the lottery, but wants to go
to the Phrozen Phour in WDC, let us know quickly.

Also, if you're bringing your family and your kids would like to do
something fun with other kids on Friday, our sons Jack and Carter are
organizing a "Kids Tour of DC Museums" (of course with 1-2 parents in tow).
Tour would include the Airplane Museum (Air & Space), Dinosaur Museum
(Natural History) and the Picture Place (Portrait Gallery/Archives) on
Friday afternoon with a quick trip over to the Jefferson Memorial to run
around and play while the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom.

Additionally, if you're kids would like to take part in the College Hockey
All Stars Clinic at the Capitals rink in Ballston on Saturday morning April
11th, here's the link to register
http://www.usarinks.com/connect3/SilverStream/Pages/pgAPPProgramsIndiv_3.htm
l?pp_id=7&fac=caps&facility_id=1

Some changes this year include the Friday Night at the Frozen Four skills
challenge will be "taped" not aired live this year, making it 1/2 the time
it normally takes, so it makes an easy Friday evening.

Let us know how we can help your trip to DC better.

PS -- Sean Pickett -- email me again re: White House Tour.  I need some
information to set it up.