Sender:
From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:45:05 -0500
Hey, Carol.  Of course I'm attending.  And William and David (probably not Lisa, depending on the fate of Wendy's ticket...)

I can go either way with the buffet issue.  Spending 15 min standing in line isn't my idea of the perfect way to spend time, but it gives people more different options and probably saves a couple bucks, too.
-Pam