Sender:
From:
Davis Paul Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1992 23:08:18 GMT
I have gone to all of Rpi's Home games this year and a couple of away games
  and also went to alot of games last year.  My experience has made me
  think that Galipeau is the worst ref it seems whenever he refs the games
  get out of control and he makes a lot of really bad calls, missing
  obvious calls and calling penalties where they don't exist.  He refed
  a game last year that set a record for pims in a game when RPI went on a
  north country trip.

As far as Belanger, I only remember him refing one game(which probably means
  he did a good job in some games) but that game was refed really badly, it
  was the game where Moore got the misconduct, He was really inconsistent
  and made many no calls on obvious penalties and called a lot of touch
  penalties that should never have been called.