Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:13:31 -0600
From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Kevin L Ames <[log in to unmask]>
On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Kevin L Ames wrote:
> statement.  From the beginning it has been the University of Minnesota
> who has supported the Mankato Program as noted above.   Maybe the North
> Dakota broadcaster has a source, maybe it was just speculation, or even
> just some more venom directed down towards the Rivals from Minnesota.
> It has always IRKED me when broadcasters make statements like that.  A

        I sure he talked to some one. I don't think there is any bad
blood between Minnesota and ND, I believe however that some of the teams
in the WCHA are not too pleased with the play of The MTU huskies. and the
tactics of their coach, I haven't heard any bad blood I listen to a lot
of the radio shows, people jsut want to see a good series. I think the
consensus is what do we do with the league now if MTU leaves. I also
believe that Wooog and Blais won't mind them leaving...

        Eric J. Burton
        The "Fan"
        1997-98 WCHA Fighting Sioux Hockey
        1997-98 Boston Bruins Hockey Team
        Denver Broncos Super Bowl Champs XXXII
        NHL Hockey the Coolest Game on the Planet