Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 13:52:54 -0400
7bit
From:
Scott Monaghan <[log in to unmask]>
To: Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Paul Gentile wrote:

> Is BU's Chris Drury playing for Team USA in Finland. I know USCHO reported
> Rasmussen and Libby as the only college players aboard the squad, but I've
> recently heard otherwise. Does anyone have access to a roster ... and perhaps a
> web site with coverage?
>
> Thanks ...
>
> Oh yeah, Lowell's website appears to be operational ... albeit lacking in
> material. There is a decent season recap as well as an article on Tim Whitehead.
>          http://www.uml.edu/Athletics/Hockey/index.html

Chris Drury is the only rostered member of the US National Team with
current college hockey ties. However,  as you can see from the roster,
there are numerous former college stars in the lineup.  Ted Donato is
the captain.

Tom Askey               Kenmore, N.Y.
John Blue               Huntington Beach, Calif.

Bob Beers               Pittsburgh, Pa.
Bryan Berard            Woonsocket, R.I.
Bret Hedican (A)        St. Paul, Minn.
Ken Klee                Indianapolis, Ind.
Scott Lachance          Charlottesville, Va.
Matt Martin             Hamden, Conn.
Jon Rohloff             Mankato, Minn.

Donald Brashear         Bedford, Ind.
Ted Donato (C)          Boston, Mass.
Chris Drury             Trumbull, Conn.
Darby Hendrickson       Richfield, Minn.
Todd Krygier            Chicago Heights, Ill.
Chris Marinucci         Grand Rapids, Minn.
Marty McInnis           Hingham, Mass.
Dan Plante              Hayward, Wis.
Paul Ranheim            St. Louis, Mo.
Michael Sullivan (A)    Marshfield, Mass.
Chris Tancill           Livonia, Mich.

Scott Monaghan