Sender:
From:
Richard Hamel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 15:26:34 -0500

<< Thanks Tim!

 I really wish WJUL reached farther south than Billerica. I often ponder
 pulling over on Rte. 3 South after the game just to keep your station in
 range of my car radio. Tully Forum is barely a 5 minute drive inside your
 station's reach. Any plans on increasing their output?

 Well, I should be able to listen to more of your post-game shows next
 year ... because the new rink will be farther inside WJUL's broadcast
 area. *cheer*

Hi Folks,

I'm not promoting any particular station since I actually did play-by-play
for WJUL from 1987-1991, but you can also catch Lowell's games
on AM1400 WLLH. It's range is a tad better than JUL towards Boston,
though the sound quality is generally worse, as is the engineering.

Anyways, not promoting anyone just increasing access! Tim, it's good
to see one of my successor's on the net! How's life at WJUL?! At least you've
got a better team, 3 of my 4 years were, in succession, Lowell's worst
3 seasons ever!

Rich