Sender:
From:
"Lerch,Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:27:13 PST
>I am very happy to see that Empire Sports will be showing some ECAC games.
>Now I have a couple of questions.  Does anyone know where Empire Sports
>originates so that someone could contact them directly to get a complete
>schedule?

Empire Sports is out of Buffalo, NY. I don't have an address, but they
 have a website at http://www.empiresports.com.

Part of the website is supposed to allow you to search for programs. I
 did a search on "NCAA hockey" and "college hockey" and got several
 hits...unfortunately all before 11/3. These included the College
 Hockey USA show and what they called their "NCAA game of the week"
 which was Michigan-Notre Dame from two weeks ago. It looks like they
 haven't updated their database in quite a while.

I sent then email thought their website asked for a college hockey schedule.

Chris Lerch
US College Hockey Magazine