Sender:
From:
Susan Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 15:11:38 -0800
I am a newcomer to the Hockey List and I really enjoy the civility of
it all. Particularly compared to a lot of what I heard on AOL. Thanks
for all the info about the CCHA and WCHA. I am in the East and more
familiar with HEA and ECAC. One request, better hints about initials
for the schools?? I'll probably catch on, but there seem to be a lot of
UM's out there.

About the polls,... remember there are pre-season polls!! I've never
figured that out. It is early. Too bad that all the inter-conference
games are early in the season. Lines are still being put together and
the new kids worked in.

But how about NU beating MSU? I didn't see the game, but it definitely
picked up NU's stature in my mind. Then I saw UNH v. NU, and thought
the game was a little slow, but NU did not have the finishers that UNH
had.  I also saw Vermont v. BU, which went twice as fast. Vermont looks
REALLY GOOD. BU is not chopped liver, but looked disorganized. They
will improve.

Susan from Boston