Sender:
From:
Adam Wodon-Around the Rinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 04:32:35 -0400
Comments:
To: Sallie Sarrel <[log in to unmask]>
> You know, I was not really a hockey fan before my job dragged me into
> Gutterson Field house. Now I'm adicted and I joined the list and I
> thought that would be good.

That's the way it is with a lot of people, which is why our motto is: "Take a
friend to a game this week."

> How come no one ever and I mean EVER mentions
> the Catamount at UVM?

It is a shame how little respect they got last year, but it must have been fun
proving everyone wrong in March. Get more Gutterson rinkrats onto Hockey-L.

We plan on covering Vermont extensively early on in the season.  Our first show
is a retrospective on the final four, and in Week 2 (beginning Sept. 30), we'll
have a feature on Vermont's 3 all-americans.  That's before the season even
starts since I agree they deserve more publicity outside of Burlington.

Adam Wodon - AC Productions
Host: "Around the Rinks" - The only National College Hockey talk show
http://www.audionet.com/sports/shows/rinks/
Premieres: September 23