Sender:
From:
"Brian T. Farenell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1991 12:59:36 -0500
I read an article in the Watertown Daily Times (11/23/91) that I would like
to share with the rest of you (sorry Wayne, but until we determine something on
this articles thing ...)

It started out basically describing what I mentioned earlier this week on the
"you know who" threatening to sue the ECAC and so on. It continues,

"Perhaps another name would be more to the NCAA's liking. How about the Fab
 Four? Four Tops? The Semifinal Four? ... Any suggestions? Just write to the
 NCAA at
6201 College Boulevard, Overland Park, Kansas, 66211-2422."

(Sorry for the use of the four letter word)

I have a few suggestions for the N(%& but not all of them would be tactful
and none of them would have to do with the name of the semifinals.

Bri
Clarkson '95
SURVEY: [log in to unmask]

NOTE: Those of you responding to my survey please use the lower mailing address.

GO KNIGHTS!